Tuesday 25 June 2013

The Hills Have Ears! - Sunset Valley's Best Gossip! #3


Kiss and run?

 AT around 4am today, just before we went to press, Mattell was spotted in front of her house with her nanny. They were locked in a heated embrace, and oblivious to the gossip-mobile parked across the street. After a few minutes they turned to whispering before kissing one last time as the nanny started off down the road. Mattell didn't offer him a lift to our knowledge, so we assume her children were inside asleep. Unfortunately, the nanny cut through an alley, and by the time we got to the other side by gossip-mobile, he was nowhere to be seen. We had hoped to interview him as this was the first time he has been spotted alone since he arrived.
Do the children know of their mothers saucy affair? What would they think? We will continue to update you on the latest gossip as always.



Oh no, Winter left? Well, you'll have to wait for the next chapter for that ;) There's another article for after the chapter, so I had to post this before and it's very un-spoilery in reality.

11 comments:

  1. I love how the press are so desperate to interview Winter, I wonder if he used genie magic to escape them...

    I knew Winter would leave because of your rolls so I'm not too sad, but you'd better have him come back...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe :) How he escapes them is revealed next chapter. Wish I'd thought of genie magic, but no, I didn't :p

      Oh, don't worry, he'll be back! :D

      Delete
  2. The 'gossip-mobile.' *snort. That's fantastic! HAha that they couldn't find Winter to get an interview. What will her children think indeed! I can't wait for the day they finally figure out he's not the nanny. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Glad you like 'gossip mobile' :p
      I bet one day they'll catch Winter, or at least learn his name!
      I don't think the children mind, but then he isn't actually the nanny, so it isn't a huge taboo :p
      I wonder what Kaity will allow him to say when they find out his name and stalk him properly?

      Delete
  3. LOL
    I also wonder if Winter uses his genie magic to escape them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, sadly I didn't think of that :( Next chapter is already written, and it's the happiest I've ever been with a first-draft, so I'm not changing it! Won't be long til you find out how he escapes. I'll either post after work tonight, or tomorrow morning.

      Delete
  4. I hope he's going back to Bridgeport to pack his things =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Course he is :p Will Kaity believe that, though?

      Delete
  5. Gossip Mobile, very clever! =) Kaity was pretty brave about kissing him outside, especially with all her paranoias about the press!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol at "Gossip Mobile." And what is this about Winter leaving?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That kiss means he'll be back. Love how dodged the press!

    ReplyDelete