Friday 7 December 2012

Getting older



It was Jacksons birthday, and he spent the day playing with his younger siblings, teaching them how to build, it wasn't long until their birthday either, soon they would all be at school, but he would still be their older brother and be in highschool when they started elementary.
Me and Ken had just bought our first car. I had arranged to start the day care in a few weeks, and we agreed it would be best if we got a car, incase a parent couldn't pick their child up and I had to give them a lift. It also meant we could teach Jackson to drive, and soon he would be old enough to get his learner license. We wanted him to be one of the first to drive, so that by prom he would easily get a date because he could pick her up in the car.
Jackson had been talking to Trisha a lot. They hadn't gone to the same school for a while, but she often came over and helped him with homework, or read him books while he stared at her, turning his attention to the book when she looked up at him.
So he was pretty excited when he became a teenager. They'd be able to do so much more together now!
 I took Jackson out for his first driving lesson. I was a bit nervous, as I hadn't had a chance to take the car out since we bought it, and I hadn't driven since I passed my test, but Jackson had been reading up on the basics so I only had to supervise really.

After his driving lesson, Jackson invited Trisha over and made his true feeling known.

She felt the same, luckily for him, and she took her out for a meal at the bistro. After that it was the triplets birthday.
 Shelly,
Ayden,
And Holly. The three of them started school the next day, so there were no celebrations, just Jacksons new girlfriend and the family.




Jackson gained the charismatic trait.

Holly gained the good trait. 

Ayden gained the adventurous trait.

Shelly gained the hates art trait. 

I had a lot more planned for this chapter, but the game keeps crashing to desktop, and it has taken me 2 days just to age up the triplets. Grr. Hopefully it will fix itself, because I can't work out what's wrong, I've not got any new CC, mods or patches since the last chapter when it was all running fine...



Next ->

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you've been having crashing issues!
    It's so nice Jackson had his first kiss with the girl that used to read him bedtime stories. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, it wasn't originally the plan that she'd read him stories, he just wouldn't stop begging her, so I let it happen, and it was so cute I had to put it in :)

    I have now double checked all my mods are deffo up to date, and I'm about to start the game up and see what happens. It's been giving me about a sim-day, so I should know fairly quickly, but I am assuming it had something to do with Shelly glitching when she aged from baby to toddler, and I don't think the game liked that she went from toddler to child, so now that it's done, I'm hoping it will work... fingers crossed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love those stockings on Trisha. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just smiled throughout! Trish and Jackson are so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh Jackson has a crush.... very cute, they are all growing up well with their perfect parents ^_^

    ReplyDelete